The Roofing Technology Think Tank (RT3) announces the second webinar in its special series geared toward helping contractors successfully navigate running their businesses during the Coronavirus pandemic. Join RT3 members on Thursday, March 26 at 3 p.m. ET. Register here.
Commercial Roofing Technology Expert: Michelle Boykin, Rackley Roofing
- How Rackley Roofing made their commercial roofing company 100% virtual and an update on how the first full week went
Residential Roofing Expert: Ken Kelly, Kelly Roofing
- Technology that allows us to work from home and handling employee pay while at home
- Securing materials for emergencies and for when things open up again
- Leadership tactics and keeping employees focused and calm
- Budgeting and cash preparation
- Where I’m getting my information to make good decisions from
Commercial Roofing Expert: Steve Little, KPost Roofing & Waterproofing
- Business and financial perspective
- Update on the government programs and what he’s hearing from manufacturers and the industry
Marketing Expert: Anna Anderson, Art Unlimited
- Google changes and opportunities with new NextDoor tools, renegotiating contracts for cost savings
- Digital compliance, remote tools and virtual portholes
Sales Expert: Ryan Groth, Sales Transformation Group
- How the market is responding overall to their efforts, in lockdown markets and non-locked down markets.
- Best practices for sales leaders transitioning to virtual management
- The technology and methods being used for prospecting and conducting sales appointments
If you missed the first webinar in the series, you can watch the recording here.